This is a tangy vinaigrette--wonderful on mixed greens, tomato, onions and cucumber salads. It's also good if used sparingly over steamed veggies or stir-fry.
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 1/2 cup white Modena Balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 pinch Himalayan Pink salt
- ground black pepper to taste
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, garlic, and mustard powder. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Stir in minced fresh herbs if desired.